No images showing..

Having trouble installing AmpJuke ?
Check this.

No images showing..

Postby gotalkaboutit on 28-07-2007 01:05

Well it seems i had one error after the install was done.

All went good and well until I came to the welcome screen, where there showed NO images whatsoever. I'm hosting it on a subdomain, but the path was correct. (http://music.gotalkaboutit.com/icons/'name'.gif) I've tried editing paths and everything, but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brad
gotalkaboutit

No icons resolution

Postby aztec105 on 28-07-2007 05:32

Brad

I presume you are using Apache. I have already posted this under suggestions but will cross post it here as well. see viewtopic.php?t=12 or keep reading.

Apache has a "icons" folder in its path. Since you are on a subdomain on a server I am presuming you do not have admin rights to I would suggest renaming the icons folder within the ampjuke directory to something else.

Next update all links within Ampjukes pages to what ever you named the Icons folder to.

In my case I am some what lucky I run my own server I just moved all the images over to Apaches "icons" folder

Kevin
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King
aztec105

Postby gotalkaboutit on 30-07-2007 05:50

Ahh, of course! I should have read more :( I renamed the folder to "images" and everything is working perfectly! Thank you aztec, this is just what I need!
gotalkaboutit

Postby Michael on 01-08-2007 23:09

Brad, Kevin,

Have just released version 0.6.2 that deals with the "confusion" (on some installations) in relation to "icons".

Thanks for notifying about this.
It's really appreciated.

//Michael.
Michael
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Installation / support